Patrick J. Eskew – Associate
Patrick J. Eskew, a New Orleans resident, joined Blake Jones Law Firm LLC in 2016. He Graduated from Louisiana State University in 2008 with a Bachelor of Arts in Political Science. Patrick received his Juris Doctor from Loyola University New Orleans College of Law in 2011; where he actively participated in the Trial Advocacy program and the Loyola Law Clinic.
Patrick’s practice is primarily focused on automobile personal injury, premises liability, products liability, and 18-wheeler personal injury. Patrick also maintains an active criminal defense practice representing clients charged with felonies and misdemeanors.
Patrick is an avid fan of all LSU athletics and a Saints season ticket holder.
AREAS OF PRACTICE
- Automobile Personal Injury
- Premises Liability
- Products Liability
- 18-wheeler Personal Injury
- Criminal Defense
- J.D., Loyola University New Orleans College of Law, 2011
- B.A. Political ScienceLouisiana State University, 2008
- Louisiana, 2011
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Louisiana
- U.S. District Court Western District of Louisiana
- U.S. District Court Middle District of Louisiana
- U.S. Court of Federal Claims