Errol B. Conley – Of Counsel
AREAS OF PRACTICE
- Ad Valorem Taxation
- Sales & Use Taxation
Errol B. Conley is an Of Counsel attorney to the firm of Blake Jones Law Firm L.L.C., having worked with the firm since 2008. Mr. Conley’s practice emphasizes personal injury and workers’ related injuries; the litigation of delinquent and contested real estate property tax matters, as well as, business personal property issues. Moreover, Mr. Conley has broad and varied experience in individual and business bankruptcy filings, motion practice and bankruptcy trial litigation.
Prior to working with Blake Jones Law Firm L.L.C., LLC, Mr. Conley was a principal in the law firm of Conley and Conley, A Law Corporation with a practice dedicated exclusively to personal injury and individual bankruptcy matters. As a former Assistant City Attorney for the City of New Orleans, Mr. Conley represented the city in the areas of Real Estate Property Tax, Sales and Use Tax, Amusement Tax and alcoholic Beverage Control Matters.
- J.D., Southern University Law Center, 1986
- B.A. Mass Communications, University of Southwestern Louisiana, 1982
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Louisiana
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court Eastern District of Louisiana
- U.S. District Court Middle District of Louisiana
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court Middle District of Louisiana